Global organizations turn to Bates for keynote speakers who deliver powerful, business-relevant programs on the art and science of communicative leadership. Our speakers – bestselling authors and top executive coaches – can connect with any audience during leadership team retreats, offsite meetings, conferences, and other forums. Our energizing yet practical programs can be customized based on specific industry or organizational needs.
- Executive Presence: The Science of Influence and Engagement
- Measuring and Developing Executive Presence in Future Leaders
- Speak Like a CEO: Secrets for Commanding Attention and Getting Results
- Discover Your CEO Brand: Secrets to Embracing and Maximizing Your Unique Value as a Leader
- Leading the High-Energy Culture: What the Best CEOs Do to Create an Atmosphere Where Employees Flourish
Call us at 800-908-8239 for more information on Bates keynote speakers.
Recent Video Clips of Our Speakers:
- Suzanne Bates on "Executive Presence: What Is It and How Do We Coach Leaders to Develop It?"
The Conference Board's Talent Management Strategies Conference, February 2015
- David Casullo and Bill Macaux on "Measuring and Developing Executive Presence in Leaders"