Join Our Team
Join Our Team
At Bates, we consult with top global companies to help leaders execute strategy through communicative leadership. Founded in 2000, we have established a stellar brand and highly desirable client portfolio through excellence in customer experience, strong marketing programs, thought leadership, and a strong bench of talented consultants.
Our clients are senior business leaders who turn to Bates for individual and team development in communicative leadership to translate strategy into action. We enable leaders to communicate, engage, align, inspire and deliver results through consulting, coaching, advisory, leadership development and learning programs. We pioneered and launched a proprietary research-based model and multi-rater assessment of executive presence (Bates ExPI™), now used in global companies across 17 countries.
Positions posted September 15, 2016
In this role, you will join a team of consultants who develop and fulfill exceptional consulting engagements to enable leadership teams and organizations to execute their business strategies. You will coach senior executives one-on-one to help them maximize their impact and elevate their performance. You will also be expected to initiate and cultivate new relationships with key decision makers in our target market, build a strong portfolio of clients and generate top line revenue growth for the firm.
Preferred Candidates will:
- Have demonstrated experience in facilitating senior leadership team discussions, consulting with senior leaders and coaching high potential leaders
- Have delivered consulting services to corporate clients in leadership, organizational effectiveness, strategy implementation or change management
- Demonstrate poise, confidence and practical wisdom in solving client problems
- Be results oriented with the ability to lead all aspects of account management including revenue expansion, engagement oversight and quality
- Have the motivation and ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial, high energy, flexible and fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrate exceptional listening skills
- Have experience developing solutions, cultivating new business, managing an opportunity pipeline and closing deals
- Demonstrate strong executive presence and presentation skills
- Have exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly establish strong relationships with decision makers, build trust, analyze issues, apply critical thinking, clarify direction and provide recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; MBA and proficiency in multiple languages a plus
- Experience working in or with Fortune 500 sized accounts
- Track record in team leadership, including management of strategic initiatives
- Excellent presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Completion of training in consultative sales
- Understand the language of leadership development and executive coaching
This position includes a generous compensation program plus competitive benefits. Interested and qualified candidates may send professional resume and salary requirements to email@example.com